Want to experience bliss in a cup? Try this vanilla blueberry smoothie. Pair it with Protein Pancakes!
- 1 cup wild blueberries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 frozen avocado
- 1/2 tbsp maca powder
- Pinch of ground vanilla bean/drop of vanilla extract to taste
- 1 cups cold water
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
Place all ingredients into your blender, blend until smooth and sip it on up.
Looking for an energy boost? Try these healthy and easy cashew vanilla coconut balls! Pair them up with a very berry smoothie!
- 1 cup cashews
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp. vanilla protein powder of your choice (advertise your choice here)
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut plus extra for rolling
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. white chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 10-12 pitted dates
- Place cashews into blender and blend until you reach fine crumbs
- Add in protein powder, cinnamon, coconut, and chia seeds, and process until smooth
- Combine honey and dates and blend until you get a clumpy ball
- Put in a bowl and add in almond butter. If you find the mixture is falling apart you can add in roughly one tablespoon of water.
- Use your tablespoon and scoop out mixture to form roughly 12 balls
- Roll them in more coconut if you like, then seal in a glass container for freezing
- Have them as a grab-and-go snack from your freezer
From January’s edition of Impact Magazine