This smoothie is so creamy and chocolately, it’s almost like a milkshake but much healthier! Balance the sweetness of the chocolate smoothie with some crunchy and slightly salty kale chips!
1 scoop protein powder (plain or vanilla)
1 heaping tbsp raw cocoa powder
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ cup unsweetened cashew milk (can use almond or coconut as well)
1 cup water
1/8 tsp cinnamon
Blend and Enjoy
Recipe and Image modified from Health
- 2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1. Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat 3 minutes or until chips melt.
2. Stir in oats. Remove from heat.
3. With a spoon, small ice cream scoop/melon baller, drop 8 ball-shaped portions on a wax paper−lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge 10 minutes.