Want an energizing snack that tastes so delicious that you won’t believe it’s actually good for you? Try this Currant Carrot Clusters recipe! It goes well with this smoothie.
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup dried currants
- 1/8 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ banana (mashed)
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
Combine all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix together well and form into 2 inch balls. Let set in the fridge and enjoy.
Keep sealed in an airtight container in the fridge.
Detox your body, mind and soul with this beauty. It’s packed full of super healthy ingredients that will have your body begging for more! Enjoy
Want more Green in your life? Check out this recipe for more green goodness!
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or water)
- 2 cups or about 2 large kale leaves, stem removed
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 an avocado, frozen or 1 banana, frozen
- 1 serving protein powder of your choice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened dried, shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup or more water to desired thickness
- Honey to sweeten if using avocado
Add all ingredients into your blender.
Pour into a fancy glass and enjoy!
A refreshing, omega 3 rich, protein packed start to your busy day. You definitely need to try this recipe.
Looking to pair with something hearty? You will die for this scrumptious delight!
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or hemp milk, cashew, soy, rice etc) *make sure it is unsweetened though!
- 1tbsp almond butter (or natural peanut butter)
- 1 serving protein powder
- 1 cup water
Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. If you need add more liquid for a thinner consistency.
Pair this delish dish with one of my favourite smoothies! Check this out
FYI, I also just found millet and buckwheat “rice” cakes the other day so switch it up for variety!
- 1-2 brown rice cakes
- 1tbsp nut butter (any)
- 1/2 fresh peach
- sprinkle of cinnamon
Slather nut butter over rice cakes, top with fresh peach and sprinkle with cinnamon.
This breakfast option is wonderful for busy individuals. Prep at night and enjoy in the morning without any fuss. Feel free to sub out for plain Greek yogurt or ricotta cheese. Try this cottage cheese with my yummy almond crackers.
¾ cup Cottage cheese
¼ cup strawberries (halved)
¼ cup blueberries
¼ tsp almond extract
1 tbsp chopped walnuts
1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- Combine into one bowl and enjoy!
Serves: 2 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins