This cool breakfast choice is great for vegans and vegetarians looking for something new. The chia and hemp seeds provide healthy omega 3 fatty acids great for skin, nails, hair and fat loss. Serve this with delicious Oat Clusters for a filling and healthy breakfast!
- 4oz almond milk (or almond, coconut milk etc)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp agave nectar (only if milk is unsweetened)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 tsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a large, deep bowl combine the milk, chia, agave, vanilla and 1 tbsp hemp. Stir until combined and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Stir the mixture a few times.
- When set, top with remaining hemp, raspberries and coconut- or make layers out of the ingredients.