Maple Grilled Burger
Try this recipe for the perfect gluten free burger with a Canadian Maple twist! Simple recipe with simple ingredients, what could be better?
• 4 Burgers
• 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 Tablespoons of Canadian Pure Maple Syrup + maple syrup for grilling
• 2 large Spanish onions, sliced
• 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
• ½ teaspoon each of sea salt + red pepper flakes
• Lettuce (optional)
• grilled avocado slices (optional)
• tomato slices (optional)
Heat olive oil in a pan on medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add sliced Spanish onions.
Add balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, sea salt and red pepper flakes.
Allow to cook until golden brown.